Terms & conditions
General conditions for Workshops sold through GynZone's webshop
These conditions cover workshops sold through GynZone's webshop.
1. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- These general conditions (henceforth "Conditions") apply for Workshops and lectures (henceforth "Workshops") held by GynZone, with open registration for Customers (henceforth "Customers") via GynZone's webshop. The conditions apply regardless of the Customer's additional and/or conflicting conditions stated in bookings or other communication from the Customer. Provisions that deviate from or supplement the Conditions are only valid to the extent that GynZone expressly accepts such provisions in writing.
- Customer registration for Workshops via GynZone's webshop is not binding until GynZone has sent a written confirmation by e-mail.
3. PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Payment is made by credit card at the time of registration on the webshop. The type of credit card accepted will be specified at registration.
- Prices listed in the webshop are inclusive of Danish local tax (VAT). For Customers outside of the EU, local tax (VAT) will be deducted from the payment and on the invoice submitted by GynZone.
- In the event that the Customer's workplace or place of study is paying for the Customer's participation in the workshop and payment cannot be made by credit card, the Customer may contact GynZone via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange payment per invoice. GynZone are not required to submit an invoice for the registration of less than 4 participants and are also entitled to add an administration fee to invoices for the registration of less than 4 participants.
- The prices in the webshop are specified in the currency that GynZone deems relevant to the specific Workshop.
- The prices for Workshops sold on GynZone's webshop include instruction and course material handed out. If the participans need to bring bring their own materials for use during the instruction, GynZone will specify this prior to the Workshops.
- In some cases, the price of the Workshop will also include ac-cess to one or more of GynZone's e-learning modules. This will be stipulated in a Workshop description found on the webshop, regarding which modules are included, as well as how many hours of access the registration covers. The access will be linked to the e-mail address supplied by the Customer on registration.
4. RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
- The Customer has the right to withdraw from the agreement within 14 days of the Customer receiving written confirmation from GynZone via e-mail.
- The right of cancellation expires 14 days after the Customer has received written confirmation from GynZone via e-mail.
- To exercise their right of cancellation, the Customer must no-tify GynZone of the decision to withdraw from the agreement by sending an explicit statement to this effect via e-mail to email@example.com.
- The right of cancellation is met if the Customer sends notice regarding the exercise of their right to cancellation before the withdrawal period has expired.
- If the Customer exercises their right to cancellation of the agreement, GynZone will refund all payments received from the Customer including delivery charges (excluding additional charges resulting from the Customer's own choice of delivery other than that of the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by GynZone) without undue delay and in any event within 14 days from the date on which GynZone has received in-formation regarding the Customer's decision to cancel the agreement. Refunds are made using the same method of payment the Customer used for the initial transaction, unless the customer has expressly agreed to another method. The Customer will in no way incur any other kind of charges as a result of the refund.
- If the customer wishes the Workshop to commence before the right of cancellation period has expired, the Customer must, regardless of exploiting their right to cancellation, pay an amount proportionate to the part of the Workshop that the Customer has participated in, until the time when the customer notifies GynZone of exercising their right of cancellation com-pared with the total fulfilment of the agreement.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- GynZone cannot in any way be held responsible for the Customers dissatisfaction with a Workshop held or the cancellation of a Workshop, which has occurred in accordance with item 6 below.
- GynZone's liability for Workshops, including as a result of cancellations, is in all cases limited to the invoice price for the Workshop in question.
6. CANCELLATION OF WORKSHOP
- GynZone has the right to cancel a Workshop in the event that not enough participants have registered or any other justifiable reason that in GynZone's opinion cannot be attributed to GynZone's Conditions, as well as in the case of an instructor being absent, cf. item 7. Such a cancellation can occur to up to 7 days before the Workshop is to be held. GynZone is obliged to refund the full payment from the customer for registration for the Workshop within 14 days hereafter.
7. NONATTENDANCE OF INSTRUCTOR
- In the case of an instructor's absence due to illness or similar, GynZone will do its utmost to make sure that the Workshop is still held by using another instructor who is also qualified to hold the Workshop.
- If a Workshop can still not take place due to of an instructor being absent, GynZone is entitled to cancel the Workshop in accordance with item 6.1, as GynZone is thus obliged to refund the full payment received from the customer for the Workshop within 14 days of cancellation.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All intellectual property and other rights, including but not limited to copyright, know-how, designs and trademarks developed by GynZone, including in connection with Workshops, in addition to all material related to Workshops, are the exclusive property GynZone at all times.
9. RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
10. CHOICE OF LAW AND VENUE
- The Conditions are subject to Danish law, excluding CISG and the Danish rule of private international laws if these would lead to the use of the law of another country's laws other than that of Danish laws.
- Any dispute between GynZone and the Customer shall be settled by the Danish courts and in first instance by the Aarhus City Court.